Hi all. This has been a very interesting week for me. As part the course two exercises I am currently doing are one: YOU SHALL GIVE NO OPINIONS. PERIOD! and two: YOU SHALL HAVE NO NEGATIVE THOUGHTS FOR 7 DAYS! Wow talk about a challenge especially during this very interesting time in American history where opinions and negativity are running rampant. I have been using the law of replacement to substitute good thoughts for my negative ones and I think I have started over at least 500 times already on trying to make it 7 days. Opinions I have been doing much better with those catching myself and zipping my lips.
This week I find myself still digging through old deep seeded cement in my Subconscious. It keeps percolating up. It is making me procrastinate and second guess myself. I DON’T LIKE IT!! But thanks to my compass, my magnifying glass, my guide and my alliance I am finding ways to stay on track. Thanks everyone. 🙂 I will sign off with some belief statements to avoid negativity.
- What other people say about you is their problem. Not yours.
- I am free to be me! Can you remember who you were before you were told what to be?
- Life is not perfect. But life is GREAT!
- It is ok to have down days.
- Even when struggling you have so much to be thankful for. Appreciate everything you do have.
- Every experience is just another important lesson.
- Not everything is meant to stay.
- Being wrong is the first step to being right.
- Do not hold on to what is holding you back.
- YOUR Happiness is the result of YOUR thinking.
- Who you spend QUALITY TIME with matters.
- Drama and judgment are a waste of perfect happiness
- Most people are judging you far less than it seems.
- You can make the world a happier place.
- The work is worth it!